Linda was giving out letters. I got “w”. These are listed in no certain order.
1. Wall family. They are my family by marriage, but I love them just as much as my own.
2. Wonders. All the cool things God has made. They are wonders to me. I love nature.
3. Worship. Praising, praying, discussing, learning, singing. All that for God. It helps me to combat the stresses of the day.
4. Womb Fruits. or also known as my children. They are such blessings.
5. Windows. The ability to let the light of the sun into my house and see all that is outside. I like being able to see the Amish buggies go by.
6. WWW. The internet is great. It’s so nice to be able to meet people so easily, though I’m a bit cautious as well.
7. my Wall man. My wonderful, loving husband.
8. Wicks. candles, nice smelling ones or the hurricane lantern. I love to turn off the lights and just have candles and our hurricane lantern on.
9. Waltzing. ok, so dancing with my husband. He can’t really waltz, but I learned back in high school for the musical “My Fair Lady”. I enjoyed it. These days, I like a dance I can do with my husband, laying my head on his chest.
10. Wonderful friends. I don’t have many friends, but those I have are good ones who care for me and love me for who I am.