Yes, I am going to finally break this pattern of NOT posting by posting on my blog about what I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving.
*shakes head* I am pathetic. LoL (I know I’m not… I’m just joking around.)
ANYWAY… here it is.
I am thankful for:
– my husband and his love and help with all I am going through.
– my very helpful children who do so much for me around this house.
– my kitties who love to cuddle with me.
– a guinea pig who squeaks with excitement just to get petted and talked to.
– our extended family for all of the support I’ve gotten especially since my scleraderma diagnosis.
– good health, even though I don’t always feel well, I know I am still doing ok
– humor… without it, life would be bleak
– chocolate… see reason for humor… LoL
– Dr Pepper… ditto reason for chocolate and humor…
– Baby M and Little A for the fun and company they give me while my children are in school.
– awesome friends all over the world
– my Google+ photographers who are encouraging and helpful when I have questions
– my Facebook friends for the prayers and encouragement
– my photography to give me the ability to use my creativity
– the freedom to worship as I want
– a great school for my kids
– glow sticks because they are cheap and very entertaining and extremely fun for photography.
– hairbows to keep my hair out of my face
– the ability to start taking photography classes and learn more about my favorite thing to do
Well, to be honest, I have SO much more to be thankful for, but I’m getting tired. Turkey coma?? Maybe… LoL
I will try to keep this a little more updated. If you want a new post and I haven’t put anything up for a while, just let me know.